XV Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course. “State of the art”
15-17/04/2015 Barcelona, Spain
FRESH-INJECTED CADAVER SPECIMENS
18 European CME credits (ECMEC)
Wytske Fokkens (NL), Werner Hosemann (Germany), Reda Kamel (Egypt), Cristobal Langdon (Spain), Eduardo Lehrer (Spain), Valerie Lund (UK), Juan Macho (Spain), Joan R Montserrat (Spain), Laura Oleaga (Spain), Heinz Stammberger (Austria), Marina Vendrell (Spain).
We are extremely fortunate to have some of the world experts in endoscopic sinus surgery as our guests of honour at this course, and we would like to invite you to join us on this journey, through the nose, sinuses and beyond into the skull base.
- To review the endoscopic anatomy of the nose and sinuses.
- To provide the opportunity to improve their skills handling endoscopes and instruments in the nose and to learn step-by-step the endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity and sinuses.
- To identify the actual indications and limitations of minimally invasive techniques.
- To learn decision-making in the management of sinonasal lesions.
- To comment on past, present, and future of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
- To learn a stepwise surgical approach to the nose and sinuses on FRESH cadaver.
REGISTRATION FEES AND PROCEDURE
- – Hands-on cadaver dissection (limited places) (Part 1 + 2): 1600 Euros
- – Theoretical course (Part 2): 400 Euros
COURSE VENUE: Aula Magna, Medicine School, Universitat de Barcelona. Casanova, 143
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
ACCREDITATION: European Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
CONTACT: Aula Clínic: Mr. MIQUEL PAHISSA: +34 93 2279852. E.mail: MPAHISSA@clinic.ub.es
FINAL PROGRAM: Course program