Hands-on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course Barcelona, Spain, September 12-13, 2016
Rhinologic Unit, Hospital Clínic, Barcelona University, Spain
- Benítez. ENT Department. Hospital de Sant Joan Despí Moisès Broggi
- Cruellas. ENT Department. Hospital Bellvitge, Barcelona
- Hijano. ENT Department. Hospital del Mar, Barcelona
- Jaume. ENT Department. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona
- Langdon. ENT Department. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona
- López. ENT Department. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona
- Larrosa. ENT Department. Hospital Comarcal de l’Alt Penedès, Vilafranca
- L. van Gerven. ENT Department. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona
Anatomy department, Medicine School, Universitat de Barcelona. c/ Casanova, 143.
Mr. MIQUEL PAHISSA. Phone: +34 932279852. E.mail: MPAHISSA@clinic.ub.es
European Continuing Medical Education (12 EACCME credits / code 14352).
We are extremely fortunate to have a “bunch of experts” in endoscopic sinus surgery as our guests at this course, and we would like to invite you to join us on this journey, through the nose into the paranasal sinuses. The course aims at improving the skills for endoscopic sinus surgery.
The course objectives are:
- To review the endoscopic anatomy of the nose and
- To provide the opportunity to improve the skills handling endoscopes and instruments in the nose and to learn, step-by-step, the endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity and sinuses, including access to the frontal, exposure of the ethmoidal and sphenopalatine arteries, endoscopic DCR, orbital and optic nerve decompression, canthotomy and cantholysis etc.
- To learn decision-making in the management of sinonasal lesions.
- A stepwise surgical approach to the nose and sinuses on FRESH cadaver.